Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Christmas Cheer Sign

Hello everyone! I don't know about you but my son and I love the movie Elf. So to celebrate Christmas and our love for that movie I made this sign:



I made this just as I have showed you in the transfer a photo to canvas tutorial. You can get this printable HERE. Yes, it's supposed to be backwards because when you transfer it, it will flip. The supplies are the same as in the original tutorial but here's what you'll need:

a laser copy of printable
liquitex matte gel medium
8X10 canvas
paint brush
water 
time and patience

This process takes time to unveil the final project and is pretty messy, but it's worth it. And for those of you who don't want to go through the transfer process, there is a forward facing printable also available at the above link. I hope you enjoyed this. Thanks for stopping by!  


No comments:

Post a Comment