Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Broadening My Creativity

So as you have probably guessed if you follow my posts at all, that I am a huge fan of Marion Smith. If you don't know who she is, you should check her out over at A Piece of Craft. She is AMAZING and a huge inspiration to me! From her blog you can check out her website where she sells scrapping kits and she creates her own printable mini albums...which I LOVE! I will be sharing some of my minis I made using her printables very soon. You can also get to her YouTube channel through her blog as well. She has great tutorials. The reason that I am telling you all this is because she has inspired me to create my own printable mini album. I started out knowing nothing about digital designs but my best friend, Angela, taught me so much! So I just wanted to share this with you. I have been hard at work creating some pages. I have a long ways to go and a lot more to learn but I'm having so much fun with this. I can't wait to share my final project with you. Here's a page sample  :)


Thanks for stopping by. Let me know what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment