Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Glimmer Mists and Burlap

One of the great things I love about this blog is I can look to see how people came across it. This post is for the person looking to find out if you can glimmer mist burlap. The answer is...YES! I just haven't posted about it yet. I figured before I show what I was making with my glimmer misted burlap strips, I would just show you the strips. The first time I tried it I wanted to make a flower for a box but all I have is various shades of brown/tan/cream colors. I took my lightest color and sprayed it front and back with Tattered Angel's Cross My Heart glimmer mist. I let it dry completely (this takes awhile becuase it takes a lot of glimmer mist to cover it). This is the box I made:


Then I decided to make up a bunch of roses...here's the post on those. But these are the strips I made. I used Tattered Angel's Dragonfly, Pomegranate, Vintage Pink and Cross My Heart glimmer mists.

No comments:

Post a Comment