Sunday, October 7, 2012

Pinspiration Sunday: Color-A-Stache Coloring Book

So I came across this blog called Life According to the Street's which had a post about their Mustache Bash themed birthday party. She had made her own coloring pages for an activity. I thought this would be great too. So I decided to look up images of mustaches that could be colored in. It took some time but eventually I found a Mr. Potato Head, the Lorax, glasses, nose and mustache and finally (since his birthday is in December) I chose a picture of Santa. I used the printable scrapbook paper I bought from Honey Bunny and printed 2 pages per book as the cover with cream colored cardstock.I made a cover calling it Color-A-Stache and put a big picture of a mustache on it.


I printed the coloring pages out on regular printer paper.


Then I used my Zutter Bind-it-all to create a binding using 1/2 inch O wires.


Here’s the finished book.


It was actually a super easy creation and I think it's super cute! I hope the kids like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment