Friday, September 20, 2013

FREE Printable: Spooky Halloween Banner

Hello everyone! I wanted to share with you this Halloween banner I made...and I'm giving it to you for FREE (my favorite "F" word)!!!! Here's the banner...I'm not too sure where I'm going to officially hang it yet, but I have about a week until I will start decorating for Halloween so hopefully by then I'll figure it out.






I printed mine out on brown/cardboard looking card stock that I had on hand. I bought a 50 sheet pack from Michael's awhile back. I used my crop-a-dile to punch holes on each side of the banner pieces and strung them up with black ribbon. And you know me, I inked my edges even more...I love the grungy look...especially for HALLOWEEN! This banner can be printed on any color paper you want or you could also print it on white and you could glimmer mist it, which would look pretty cool. 

Now you can download your copy of the printable PDF by clicking HERE. Have fun with it! And as always, thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment