Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Autumn is Coming!

I know it's only August 7th...and I don't know where you're from, but here in Pennsylvania the nights have gotten a bit chilly...and I'm anxious for Autumn to get here. Autumn is by far my FAVORITE time of year. And I have had Autumn on the brain all week. I'm working on new craft projects to help you guys get ready for Autumn too. I don't have many Autumn/Halloween decorations, so be prepared for some tutorials on making some. Not only that, but I have been hard at work on new printable mini albums! A Autumn and a Halloween mini will be coming out soon in my Etsy Shop. Lots of great new things are coming so be sure to check back often. Also, don't forget about the FREE MINI ALBUM GIVEAWAY!!! I'm giving away the mini album I showed on my YouTube video posted here. All you have to do to enter is follow this blog. I'll be picking a winner on August 31! Good Luck! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment