Sunday, May 19, 2013

Ellie's Birthday Cake Martini


So I found a couple recipes on Pinterest for Cake Batter Martinis or Shots and I really wanted to try the martini. Well....that was A LOT of alcohol. So looking at the two recipes, I came up with my own. So if you like tasty drinks with a hint of liquor, this will work for you.
 
My recipe:
2 oz Cake Vodka
1/2 oz White/Clear Creme de Cacao
1 oz Godiva White Chocolate Liqueur
3 oz Half & Half (I used Fat Free)
2 (heaping) Tbsp White Cake Powder (I used Funfetti)
Ice
Sprinkles (for glass rim)
 
Pour sprinkles onto a plate. Wet rim of glass with water or half and half (I used water). Dip rim of glass into sprinkles. Add all other ingredients to a shaker and shake for 30 seconds. Strain into martini glass. Enjoy!
 
Recipe makes one serving.


No comments:

Post a Comment