Sunday, January 9, 2011

It's a New Year

So my birthday is in a few days and my husband wasn't sure what to get me so I decided that I wanted a new craftroom with lots of areas for storage...so that's what I've been working on...I'm very excited! Then, my wonderful friend and crafty pal, Angela, posted a thing on facebook about a handmade pay it forward challenge and I'm doing it! The first 5 people to comment on the facebook status about the challenge will receive a handmade item by me but in turn they had to post the challenge too and make items for those first five people...The items must be made within the year, I'm shooting for the first five months...I can't wait to get started. But for now I will work on finishing up my new space...I will share pics later!

No comments:

Post a Comment